Free Heat For Three Years
Pheasant Hill Homes is committed to sensibly sustainable housing on Vancouver Island. We guarantee you will appreciate our expertise in sustainable home design, including passive solar design (free heating and cooling), the dynamics of heat, air flow, air quality, and durable building envelope systems. Our experience and training allow us to make you the following offer. We will:
1. Help you design and build your home to drastically reduce your heating costs.
2. Install, pay for, and remove at the end of three years a heat source consumption monitoring system.
3. Pay 90% of your space heating costs for three years from when the house is finished.
It is pretty simple, really. We believe we can help you build a truly efficient home at a reasonable cost, and we are willing to “put our money where our mouth is”. We know that some building methods have far better pay-backs than others. We will walk you through these options, and the associated costs. We can show you how sensible green strategies can actually cost you less than standard building.
Our reasons for building better homes:
· Rising costs and limited energy resources
· Ethical responsibility to reduce consumption
· Health concerns, including air quality
· Greatly reduced energy costs
· Our legacy to our children and grandchildren
Getting value for your money:
While we encourage homeowners to build better homes, we understand people’s concern over the exaggerated “green” claims being made by some. We also respect our clients’ need to see good value for any extra investment they make in sustainable building. That is why we explain the costs and benefits involved at the beginning of the process, and equip our clients to make well informed decisions about how they build.